Over the past year, the business conditions for the energy industry have changed dramatically. The challenges facing energy company CFOs and Tax VPs are punctuated by price instability, changes to government tax incentives, industry consolidation, globally mandated sanctions, stalled infrastructure projects, heightened regulatory compliance and deeper financial oversight, the impending threats from BEPS, and more.
Please join us for the 2015 Energy Tax Conference, the year’s most critical event for energy finance and tax leaders. Policy makers, industry leaders and key industry advisers will be on hand to address such topics as:
- Industry Consolidation and Restructuring of Debt and Equity
- Transfer Pricing and What to do After BEPS
- The Future of European Holding, Financing, and Trading Companies, and the Status of Tax Rulings
- What’s New in the MLP Space
- Trending Tax Controversy Issues Facing the Energy Industry
- Financial Audits and the Tax Department
- The Importance of Well Drafted Intercompany Agreements
- Entering New International Markets
- Mexican and Brazilian Tax Issues
A special keynote address will be made by U.S. Congressmen Kevin Brady, Senior Member of the House Ways & Means Committee and Vice Chairman of the Joint Economic Committee.
1200 Louisiana Street
Houston, TX 77002
Up to 18 CPE/CLE credits pending.
Discounted Registration: $595
Use promo code: ENTX15
For additional information regarding accommodations, please contact Shilpa Patel at +1 312 701 8487 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit bna.com.