Larry Urgenson will present on “How to Prepare Your Team for an Internal Investigation – Scoping Your Action Plan to Avoid Common Pitfalls and Costly Mistakes.”
For the first time in San Diego, and with a particular emphasis on risks facing the biotech, aerospace and defense and entertainment industries, ACI’s FCPA Compliance and Enforcement Forum was developed after extensive research with compliance professionals in the region. The program includes the most relevant anti-corruption compliance developments and will bring together leading anti-corruption experts and counsel for unparalleled networking and benchmarking opportunities. Featuring expert speakers from Southern California, this comprehensive agenda will focus on how companies and their advisors tackle important challenges facing anti-corruption professionals today.
Topics will include:
- Government Roundtable: DOJ and SEC Discuss Current FCPA Violations and International Fraud Trends
- Pillars of a Robust Anti-Corruption Compliance Program
- Third-Party Due Diligence Case Studies: What Truly Matters When Evaluating and Vetting Brokers, Distributors, Agents, and Other Intermediaries
- Deciphering the FCPA Books and Records Provision – How to Make Sure Your Books and Records Stand Up to Government Scrutiny
- How to Prepare Your Team for an Internal Investigation – How to Thoroughly Scope Your Action Plan to Avoid Common Pitfalls and Costly Mistakes
- Preventing Gift, Entertainment, and Hospitality Trip Wires: Current Trends and Non-Cash Gifts that Could Put Your Company at Risk
Over the course of the day, you will have ample opportunity to ask questions, learn from experts in the field, and compare notes with your peers. Seats at this event will go quickly. Ensure your team’s place is secured early by calling 1-888-224-2480; faxing your registration to 1-877-927-1563; or registering online below.