School of Law
340 East Superior Street
Chicago, IL 60611
Please join Mayer Brown partners Mark McLaughlin, Andrew S. Marovitz, Britt Miller and Eduardo Molan Gaban, along with our fellow co-sponsors, on June 8 & 9, 2015, for Northwestern Law’s Chicago Forum on International Antitrust Issues. This two-day conference will examine the latest developments in competition regulation around the globe, providing practitioners and regulators with up-to-date and practical information.
- Brent Snyder, Deputy Assistant Attorney General for Criminal Enforcement, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division
- Lynda K. Marshall, Assistant Chief, Foreign Commerce Section, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division
- Carles Esteva Mosso, Deputy Director-General (acting), European Commission Directorate-General for Competition, Brussels
- Andrew J. Heimert, Counsel for Asian Competition Affairs, Federal Trade Commission
- Nicholas Franczyk, Counsel for International Technical Assistance, Federal Trade Commission
- Russell W. Damtoft, Associate Director, Office of International Affairs, Federal Trade Commission
Program topics include:
- Hot Topics in Merger Enforcement—Minority Interests, Remedies—U.S., EU, & China
- Understanding Antitrust Enforcement in China - NDRC and SAIC
- In-House Round Table: Perspectives on Non-US Enforcement
- Cascading Cartel Investigations -- How to Recognize and Minimize the Risk
- Best Practices and Differences: Dawn Raids and Searches and Seizures
- Abuse of Dominance in New Products and Aftermarkets
- Recent Developments in India
- Economics at DOJ and Bargaining Leverage
- Hot Topics in EU and U.S. Antitrust Litigation
CLE Credits: Approved for 10.25 CLE credits in the State of Illinois, with approval pending for 1.5 professional responsibility credits.
For more information please visit the event page.
12:45 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, June 9, 2015
8:00 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.