The "digital age" is transforming companies and creating new opportunities and risks. We are seeing dramatic change and convergence in social, mobile, analytics, cloud, autonomics, the Internet of Things (IoT) and traditional technologies and services. Please join lawyers from Mayer Brown’s Business & Technology Sourcing practice, along with in-house counsel from several industries, for an interactive forum addressing these opportunities and risks as we re-imagine sourcing in the digital age.
We will begin with a keynote presentation on the results of Accenture’s Technology Vision 2015 Survey. That presentation will describe the paradigm shifts happening now as part of the transformation to the digital age. We will then have a series of panels working to reimagine sourcing and the role of sourcing counsel in light of the ongoing paradigm shifts.
Key topics that our panelists will discuss include:
- Meeting the Challenge for Sourcing Counsel in the Digital Age
- What Do We Do About DATA?
- “Smart Everything”—the Impact of the Internet of Things
- The Five R’s: Delivering Value Through Renegotiation, Re-Solutioning, Re-Sourcing, Retrofitting and Renewing Existing Sourcing Arrangements
- Ethical Issues That Arise In Cloud Computing and Other Outsourcing Arrangements
This complimentary program will include a breakfast and a networking lunch. Please note: this program is for buy-side organizations only. CLE credit is pending.
71 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
+1 312 782 0600
For additional information, please contact Jamie Kontzias at +1 312 701 7986 or firstname.lastname@example.org.