Please join us for our inaugural M&A Institute, a program that examines current topics of interest to deal professionals. Mayer Brown lawyers and other industry leaders will facilitate discussions addressing a wide range of subjects and offering insights on critical developments in deal making.
This full-day CLE-accredited program will include panels on the following topics:
- The Current State of the M&A Market
- Private M&A Legal Developments
- Representation and Warranty Insurance
- Privacy and Cybersecurity Issues in M&A Transactions
- Cross-Border Challenges in M&A Transactions
- Ethical Duties of an M&A Lawyer
71 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
+1 312 782 0600
CLE credit will be available for the program, including one hour of ethics CLE (pending approval).
The program includes breakfast, lunch and a closing cocktail reception. There is no charge for this program.
For additional information, please contact Bob Kelley at +1 312 701 8123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.