Please join us for our 9th Annual Investment Management Regulatory University. This full-day program will cover:
- Hot Topics in Investment Adviser Regulation
- Growing Examination and Enforcement Trends Affecting Investment Advisers and Other Fiduciaries
- Evolving Negotiation Dynamics In Portfolio Company Acquisitions and New Trends in Credit Funds and CLO Risk Retention Vehicles
- Compliance Issues Affecting Global Operations
- Ethical Duties of an In-House Lawyer
We look forward to open dialogues with our guests. As a result, this event is only open to clients and potential clients of Mayer Brown.
71 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
+1 312 782 0600
CLE credit is available for the full-day program, including an hour of ethics CLE (pending approval).
Program includes breakfast, lunch and closing reception. There is no charge for this program.
For more information, please contact Maureen Rogan at email@example.com or call 866 433 3303.