A conference co-presented by the IBA Communications Committee and the IBA Antitrust Committee, supported by the IBA European Regional Forum
- Antitrust and Regulatory Roundtable
- The OTT revolution - to regulate or not to regulate?
- Consolidation in the mobile, network and content industries
- Mobile mergers: Is it all about spectrum?
- Privacy and Social Networks - where are the legal limits?
- Building a faster and better internet: funding and state aid for next generation networks
Who should attend?
In-house and private practice lawyers, regulators, bankers and professionals involved in providing advice and guidance to the converging communications and technology industry.