Our panel of key thought leaders and practitioners will offer a discussion of the fundamentals of the TCPA as well as updates regarding the latest and significant issues surrounding this topic. This LIVE webcast aims to help you to avoid common pitfalls and risk issues relating to the TCPA and the FCC’s corresponding regulations.
Key topics include:
- The Telephone Consumer Protection Act – An Overview
- Autodialing Equipment – The Tension Between the Statutory and Regulatory Definitions of ATDS
- The Consent Defense – What is “prior express written consent”?
- Do Not Call Regulations – Privacy Rights and Protections for Subscribers
- Faxes – The FCC’s Ruling on Opt Out Requirements for Solicited Faxes
- Insurance coverage for defense costs and damages in TCPA Cases
For more information please visit The Knowledge Group’s event website.