With Brazil reeling from the Petrobras scandal—the biggest corruption scandal in Brazilian history, involving high-profile politicians and major companies—the government has issued regulations implementing the Clean Companies Act. Please join Mayer Brown partner Kelly Kramer and Salim Jorge Saud Neto, a partner with Tauil & Chequer Advogados in association with Mayer Brown, as they discuss:
- The overarching regulatory scheme
- The formula for calculating penalties
- The process for seeking Leniency Agreements
- The incentives for implementing effective compliance programs
- Other steps companies operating in Brazil should take to adjust to the regulations
CLE credit is pending.
Instructions for accessing the program will be sent prior to the event.
For additional information, please contact Annie Piggins at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 312 701 7746.