Our exclusive event with Mergermarket celebrating Mayer Brown's 20th Anniversary and achievements in Shanghai features an expert panel discussion on the city’s impressive past and promising future covering a range of topics.
Topics to be addressed:
- Current progress as the Shanghai 2020 plan unfolds, including the establishment of financial institutions, advanced markets, and globally competitive financial products and services;
- Implications of recent developments, such as the Quasi-HQ Policy and free trade zones, on investment opportunities and the Shanghai economy;
- Shanghai’s place among other international financial centres, such as London, New York, and Hong Kong, and how it will serve China, Asia, and the rest of the world;
- A forecast of industry investment opportunities;
- Developments needed to see Shanghai emerge as a true international financial centre.
Date & Time
Thursday, 23 April 2015
3:30 p.m. Registration with coffee break
4:00 p.m. Opening remarks
4:05 p.m. Keynote presentation
4:30 p.m. Panel discussion
5:30 p.m. Q&A session
5:50 p.m. Cocktail, canapés and networking session
Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund
Zhongshan East 2nd Road
The seminar is free of charge; however, due to limited seating, registration is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
To register for this event or enquiries, please contact Vivian Yang at firstname.lastname@example.org | +86 21 6032 0223