Please join us on April 29, 2015, for a discussion of global trends and recent developments in insurance industry M&A and corporate finance.
During our lunch break we will hear from V. J. Dowling, Managing Partner, Dowling & Partners Securities.
We are also pleased to announce that we will be joined by Nick Gerhart, Insurance Commissioner, State of Iowa, and the following industry leaders as guest panelists:
- Gautam Chawla, Managing Director, Co-Head of Global Insurance Group, Citi
- Andrew Diaz-Matos, Vice President, Assistant General Counsel and Director of Enterprise Transactions Law, The Hartford
- William J. Egan, Managing Director, Oaktree Capital Management
- Chris Fagan, Chief Executive Officer, Catalina Holdings (Bermuda) Ltd.
- Stephen Fromm, Vice Chairman, Financial Institutions Group, Deutsche Bank
- Scott Hawkins, Vice President, Insurance Research & Consulting, Conning Research & Consulting
- John Hendrickson, Director of Strategy, Validus Group
- Patricia A. Henry, Executive Vice President, Global Government & Industry Affairs, ACE Group
- Thomas B. Leonardi, Senior Advisor, Evercore Partners Inc.; Former Insurance Commissioner, State of Connecticut
- Michael J. Millette, Past Global Head of Structured Finance, Goldman Sachs
- Daniel J. Moyer, Vice President of Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Development, Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- Peter R. Schaefer, President and Chief Executive Officer, Hannover Life Reassurance Company of America
- Steven I. Schreiber, Principal and Consulting Actuary, Milliman
- Mark H. Socha, Head of Enterprise Mergers and Acquisitions, Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.
- Thomas Solomon, Managing Director, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Antonio (Tony) Ursano, President, TigerRisk Partners
Agenda Topics Include:
- View from the Bankers: State of the Insurance M&A and Insurance Capital Markets
- Future of the Reinsurance Industry in the Age of Convergence
- Recent Regulatory Issues for Insurance Company M&A and Corporate Finance
- View from the Inside: Creating Competitive Advantage in Today's Market by Identifying and Reeling in M&A Opportunities
- Life Sector M&A and Financing Developments
- Issues in Cross-Border and Public M&A
This complimentary program will include breakfast, a networking lunch and a cocktail reception. CLE credit is pending.
1221 Avenue of the Americas
(between 48th and 49th Streets)
New York, NY 10020
For additional information, please contact Mickey Vargas at +1 212 506 2650 or firstname.lastname@example.org.