In recent years there has been a substantial increase in the regulation of collective contracts and wage collective bargaining in China.
This seminar will consider which rules employers need to know about. It will explain how employers can prepare themselves for wage collective bargaining and unionisation of their workplace. It will also consider what steps an employer can take to slow the progress of unionisation.
The seminar will look at:
- Where we are now with the regulations on collective contract and wage collective bargaining legislation in China and what to expect going forward
- When an employer is required to negotiate and enter into a collective contract
- When an employer is obliged to raise pay
- Where an employer is required to have a workplace union for wage collective bargaining
- What the strategies are for handling pressure to unionise from employees
Date & Time
Friday, 27 March 2015
12:30 p.m. Registration and sandwich lunch
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Seminar
18th Floor, Prince's Building
10 Chater Road, Central
For enquiries, please contact:
Esther Wan | email@example.com | +852 2843 4531
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.