Please join Mayer Brown and the Chicago Chapter of TEI for a practical seminar highlighting hot topics in tax controversy and an in-depth IRS update. Topics to be addressed include the following:
- Appeals Judicial Approach and Culture
- BEPS, 936 Litigation, Inversions, Debt-Equity Issues
- Transfer Pricing Audit Roadmap, Affirmative Transfer Pricing Adjustments
- Recent Developments in Administrative Law
- Organizational Update and Audit Initiatives
- Appeals Update
- Foreign Payments Practice
Date & Time
Thursday, February 26, 2015
Registration/Breakfast: 8:30 a.m.
Program: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
71 S. Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
CLE credit is pending.
Non-member companies in private industry are welcome, (no consulting firms please).