Many merger and acquisition (“M&A”) transactions do not take privacy and cybersecurity issues into consideration, particularly where it relates to sourcing. Nonetheless, significant cybersecurity and privacy issues may exist, even if the target company does not have significant amounts of customer data. Early attention to these issues, especially during the due diligence phase, can mitigate risks for both buyers and sellers. Please join Mayer Brown partner Rebecca Eisner and associate Lei Shen as they discuss these issues and more. Topics covered in this webinar include:
- An overview of privacy and cybersecurity concerns
- Typical issues involved in sourcing support of M&A deals
- Due diligence watch outs and other issues
- Reps and warranties
- Pre-closing transfers of personal data
- Transition service agreements
To register for this program or to learn more about SIG please follow the button below.