This event has been rescheduled from December 9, 2014.
Mexico is ready to begin its first upstream bidding process, which will include unconventional, deepwater and shallow water areas.
Please join Mayer Brown and our special guests, Dr. Georgina Kessel, esteemed economist and former Secretary of Energy of Mexico (Sener) from 2006 to 2011, and Dr. Duncan Wood, one of the foremost experts on Mexico and Mexican energy policy, in a dynamic discussion of the historic bid round process and important business considerations for operating in Mexico. Topics to be addressed include:
- Greater understanding of the scope of Round One
- New regulations, bidding rules and model contracts for exploration and production
- Current state of Mexico’s energy infrastructure and the business opportunities in energy infrastructure available to the private sector under the reform laws
- The Mexican government’s efforts on transparency, security and tackling corruption
- Will Mexico stay the course on the energy reforms?
Houston, TX 77056
Unable to attend in person? Please register below to receive the presentation materials. Materials will only be distributed following the event.
For additional information, please contact Katy Pease at email@example.com or +1 713 238 2902.