The Hart–Scott–Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976 is a set of amendments to the Clayton Antitrust Act. It requires the filing of pre-merger notification forms and certain attached documents with the FTC and DOJ before mergers, acquisitions, or transfers of securities and assets may be consummated.
In a two-hour live webcast, a panel of thought leaders and practitioners, assembled by The Knowledge Group, will provide an overview of the Act, discuss the implications of recent changes, and provide guidance to help minimize the risk of compliance failure, investigation, and punitive damages.
Key topics include:
- The Hart-Scott-Rodino Act (HSR)
- Pre-Merger Notification Process
- HSR Antitrust Threshold Tests
- Filing HSR and FTC’s Approval
- Minimizing Risk of Investigation and Enforcement Penalties
For more information please click here.