We may be witnessing a sea change in how Brazil investigates, prosecutes and punishes corruption and collusion. Recent, ongoing investigations, which have led to the convictions and arrests of several high-profile executives, are raising serious questions for any company doing business in Brazil. Please join us as we discuss:
- The latest news about recent and ongoing investigations in Brazil
- How Brazil is implementing and enforcing the Clean Companies Act
- The potential for parallel US enforcement actions under the FCPA and antitrust laws
- The increasing frequency of multi-jurisdictional investigations and enforcement actions
- Early thoughts on the industries facing heightened enforcement risks
Instructions for accessing the program will be sent prior to the event.
For additional information, please contact Annie Piggins at +1 312 701 7746 or firstname.lastname@example.org.