Please join us as members of our Global Tax practice address current tax issues and recent developments that affect banks, insurers, and other corporations doing business in Brazil. We will be joined by Ivan Tauil, Eduardo Telles and Roberta Caneca, Tax partners at our Brazilian associated firm Tauil & Chequer Advogados.
This program will be full of practical suggestions for dealing with emerging tax developments and is particularly relevant for tax and finance professionals involved in the Brazilian market.
- Recent developments in the Brazilian corporate tax regime
- Goodwill (determination and tax amortization)
- Present value adjustments
- Dividend distributions
- Capital Gains
- Tax impact of the new Normative Instruction
- New calculation basis due by foreign investors
- Insurance tax issues, updates and trends
8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
New York, NY 10019