Demanding markets, changing regulations and new technologies are affecting how companies approach sourcing and contracting, creating new issues and risks that have to be faced. Please join lawyers from Mayer Brown’s Business & Technology Sourcing practice for an interactive forum addressing these changes and offering best practices to help reboot your sourcing strategies.
- Talking SMAC: Contracting for Social, Mobile, Analytics and Computing
- NSA Snooping: Your Risks and Potential Responses
- FCPA and Sourcing
- Protecting Critical Enterprise Interests in Cloud Computing
- Supplier Panel Discussion—Perspectives and Opportunities
- Solving Tomorrow’s Governance Problems Today
- Expediting Contracting—Delivery More Value Efficiently
71 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
+1 312 782 0600
This complimentary program will include a breakfast and a networking lunch for attendees. Please note, this program is for buy-side organizations only. CLE credit is pending.
For additional information, please contact Jamie Diamantopoulos at +1 312 701 7986 or firstname.lastname@example.org.