The rising Canada-US-Mexico Energy Superpower is transforming world markets with its unprecedented supplies of natural resources and leading-edge innovations. Oil and gas executives from around the world explored the impacts of North America’s abundant resources, advanced technology and emerging oil plays worldwide at Mayer Brown’s 9th Annual Global Energy Conference, May 15, 2014, which are reshaping global energy markets, economies and geopolitics.
- Dallas Parker, Conference Chair and partner, Mayer Brown
- The Honorable Karen Harbert, Keynote Speaker and Chief Executive Officer and President, US Chamber of Commerce Institute for 21st Century Energy
- David Carroll, CEO and President, Gas Technology Institute
- The Honorable Charles McConnell, Executive Director, Energy and Environment Initiative, Rice University; former US Assistant of Secretary of Energy
- Roy Lipski, Chief Executive Officer, Velocys plc
- John Westerheide, General Manager, Unconventional Resources, GE Oil & Gas
- Brandon Blossman, Managing Director, Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.
- Alexandre R. Chequer, partner, Mayer Brown
- Fernando Gomes dos Santos, Board Member, Sonangol P&P, former Gerneral Counsel Sonangol EP
- The Honorable Jordy Herrera, former Secretary of Energy of Mexico
- Delia Maria Paredes Mier, Executive Director of Economic Analysis, Banorte
- Jose Valera, partner, Mayer Brown
- The Honorable Adam Sieminski, Administrator, US Energy Information Administration
For more information, please contact Yvonne Bena at +1 713 238 2711 or email@example.com.
21 May 2014
21 May 2014