A high-level event for senior tax executives focusing on unique tax compliance and regulatory issues for U.S. subsidiaries of global companies (limited to one participant per company)
Key Topics that speakers will discuss include:
- BEPS & Congressman Camp’s Proposal
- Taking & Defending the Section 199 Deduction for US Production Activities
- FACTA: Are You Ready?
- Mock Transfer Pricing Audit Under New IDR Enforcement Policy
- Cloud Computing & E-Commerce
- Recent Developments in Debt-Equity Disputes
- Global Executives & Dispersed Decision-Making Authority
For additional information, please contact Amanda Valente at +1 312 701 7952 or email@example.com.
This event is for OFII members only.