Please join us throughout the month of June for a webinar series addressing the complex ethical duties and issues facing corporate lawyers. The final topic that will be addressed in this series will be:
How Not To Lose the Important Protection of the Attorney-Client Privilege
You may register for either or both programs by using the registration button below.
Please join Mayer Brown partners Debra Bogo-Ernst and Michael Lackey on June 19 for “Ethics & Social Media with a Hint of Privacy Law.” This webinar will address some of the key issues faced by in-house counsel where social media usage and privacy concerns meet and diverge. Topics include the following:
- Ethical issues to consider when lawyers use social networking sites, including “friending” issues
- The ethical hazards posed by blogging and engaging in other interactive online conduct and how to avoid them
- Responding to state and federal government enforcement actions and investigations pertaining to e-discovery and social media
- Reasons for and challenges related to monitoring, preserving, collecting and producing information from social media
- The intersection of social media and data privacy laws such has GLB Act, HIPAA and various state data breach laws
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. EDT
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. CDT
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. MDT
9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. PDT
- One hour of professional responsibility CLE credit per webinar session. CLE credit is pending.
- CLE is not available when listening to a recording of this program. In order to receive credit you must attend the live webinar program.
- There is no charge for this program
Instructions for accessing the program will be sent prior to the event.
For additional information, please contact Jamie Diamantopoulos at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 312 701 7986.