Global ABS 2013, 18-20 June 2013
19 June 2013: 12.20 Track B: Chasing Down Yield in the Auto Sector
- Has yield gone awry? What is behind the spread tightening in recent auto transactions?
- Are financing costs returning to pre-crisis levels?
- Assessing appetite for mezzanine debt
- Solvency II : is it a positive for shorter term auto?
- Where is the ‘break even’ on this asset class for an investor?
- Relativevalue of auto loan paper given tightening spreads
Ralf Hesdahl, Partner, MAYER BROWN LLP
Markus Reule, Managing Director, FI Structuring & Advisory, RBS
Andrew Scourse, Vice President, SANTANDER
Bruno Franco, SVP EU ABS, DBRS
Lynn Maxwell, MD, HSBC BANK PLC