New York, NY
A two-day technical update with group live instruction featuring the latest tax planning strategies and opportunities using intellectual property and intangible assets.
After attending this event, participants will be able to
- Describe how to devise tax planning techniques to maximize the value and potential of your intellectual property assets
- Understand the increasing importance of IP-related tax issues
- Explain the benefit from internal IP restructuring & migration of IP offshore
- Describe how to utilize beneficial transfer pricing strategies in relation to IP licensing
- Discuss structure tax planning strategies for software, licensing IP to JVs and M&A tax planning in regard to IP assets
- Understand the latest IRS cost - sharing regulations and ways to deal with challenges to contract manufacturing
- Explain how to deal effectively with IP tax controversies
- Determine the role of valuation techniques in regard to IP assets
Added benefit: network with other professionals to improve tax strategies and maximize benefits from your intellectual property assets.
Mayer Brown Speaker: Arthur C. Walker, Jr.
For more information or to register, please click on the button below.