Please join us on May 1 for cocktails and a discussion of the first major US airport privatization, involving Luís Muñoz Marín Airport in San Juan, Puerto Rico, which closed at the end of February.
Our panelists will offer perspectives on the important issues and problems faced, how they were solved and lessons for future US airport transactions. In addition to lawyers from Mayer Brown who acted as counsel to the Puerto Rico government authorities, we will be joined by key participants in the lease of the airport. Panelists will include:
- Randall Fierst, Director of Airport Compliance, Federal Aviation Administration
- David Alvarez, former Executive Director of the Puerto Rico Public-Private Partnerships Authority; now Principal Consultant with PB Consulting
- Emmett McCann, Managing Director, Highstar Capital, partner in Aerostar Airport Holdings, the winning bidder now operating the airport
- James Flaherty, Credit Suisse, financial advisor to the Puerto Rico government authorities
- Daniel Ochse, Director, LeighFisher, consultant to the Puerto Rico government authorities
Discussion is expected to be candid and informal, with ample time for questions.
We also invite attendees to send questions in advance. Because of limited seating capacity, we ask you to RSVP in advance.
Date & Time
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
2:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Registration
3:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Program
5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Cocktails
New York, NY 10019
For additional information, please contact Bob Kelley at email@example.com or +1 312 701 8123.
Learn more about Mayer Brown's Infrastructure practice.
2:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
3:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.