The need to protect critical business operations, intellectual property and networks from cyber attacks continues to receive significant attention. High-profile cyber attacks and data breaches have led to new cyber security measures and discussions around the world about the appropriate baseline cyber security protections for business.
Please join Mayer Brown, Good Harbor Security Management and our guest speakers as we discuss the impact of cyber attacks and potential new government requirements on business owners and operators. Key topics to be addressed include:
- Cyber security threats: What do they mean for homeland and economic security
- Implications of the Cyber Security Executive Order and proposed cyber security legislation for businesses
- Incident disclosure: What the SEC's cyber guidance means for you
- Legal risks to be aware of when exposed to with a cyber security breach
- Developing and implementing appropriate responses to cyber security incidents
- Defending against class action lawsuits over cyber security breaches
- Using insurance as risk mitigation for cyber security
This complimentary program will include breakfast and a networking lunch for attendees. CLE credit is pending.
Date & Time
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
8:30 a.m. – 8:50 a.m. Registration & Breakfast
8:50 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Program (including lunch)
71 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
+1 312 782 0600
For additional information, please contact Bob Kelley at +1 312 701 8123 or email@example.com.