Join lawyers from Mayer Brown’s Business & Technology Sourcing practice for an interactive forum on today's trends, best practices and strategies for outsourcing success.
Key topics to be addressed include
- The Compliant Cloud: Practical Approaches to E-discovery, Export Control, Privacy and Other Compliance Issues
- Aligning Incentives to Drive Results in Outsourcing Agreements
- Finance & Accounting Outsourcing: What Matters Most and Why
- Defining Material Breach in Outsourcing: Cases, Standards and Real Life Examples
- Applying Sourcing Principles to M&A, Joint Ventures and Other Agreements
- Top Contracting Issues for Multi-national Sourcing in Asia
- And More!
This complimentary program will include breakfast and a networking lunch for attendees. Please note, this program is for buy-side organizations only. CLE credit is pending.
A detailed program agenda will be available shortly.
Date & Time
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. CDT Registration & Breakfast
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. CDT Program (including lunch)
71 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
+1 312 782 0600
If you have colleagues who would be interested in this event, they can fill out our contact form to be added to the mailing list.
For additional information, please contact Bob Kelley at +1 312 701 8123 or [email protected].
Learn more about our Business & Technology Sourcing practice.