This comprehensive one-day event will prepare you for the implementation of the Jackson Reforms by providing you with technical guidance on the changes that need to be made in your practice.
PRACTICAL IMPLICATIONS OF THE CHANGES INCLUDE:
- Fixed budgets and more control of costs, limiting the recoverable amounts
- New investment options for civil litigation from third-parties
- Contingency fees of up to 50%
IN JUST ONE DAY YOU WILL:
- Receive guidance on the detailed implementation of the Jackson Reforms
- Understand the likely implications for revenue streams for PI practitioners
- Discover alternative ways of funding actions
- Gain an understanding of likely/proposed future reforms
- Receive detailed guidance on specific costs management issues
- Earn 6 CPD points
Speaker: Rani Mina, Mayer Brown LLP
For more information, please click on the button below.