February 26, 2013
In this presentation, two leading outsourcing lawyers will describe key contract rights for F&A customers. Because of the unique role of F&A within a company and F&A’s unique regulatory and accounting environment, these contract rights differ from those you need for other outsourcing.
Join Mayer Brown Partners Dan Masur and Brad Peterson as they discuss the principles and tools necessary, including how to:
- Address key CFO priorities
- Anticipate key issues in the F&A contract
- Secure meaningful commitments to savings and productivity improvement
- Address Sarbanes-Oxley, privacy and other key compliance issues
- Govern the contract effectively in a changing environment
For more information on Sourcing Interest Group (SIG) or to register for the program, please visit SIG’s website.