Please join us for an ongoing discussion regarding the complex, cross-border insolvency issues facing restructuring, regulatory, and litigation attorneys. In this three-part webinar series, Mayer Brown lawyers have addressed a variety of significant issues, including:
Insolvency Litigation and Related Strategic Concerns—US, European and Asian Perspectives
On November 7, please join Mayer Brown lawyers David Allen, Jean-Marie Atamian, Jan Kraayvanger, Richard Tollan and Kristy Zander as they discuss Insolvency Litigation and Related Strategic Concerns—US, European and Asian Considerations. Topics will include:
- Enforcement of foreign insolvency judgments
- Factors which might have an impact on deciding whether to institute court proceedings in an insolvency scenario
- Substantive consolidation and veil piercing in the US
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m. CET
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. GMT
5:00 a.m. – 6:00 a.m. EST
4:00 a.m. – 5:00 a.m. CST
6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. CST/HKT
- One hour of CLE/CPD credit is pending per webinar session
- There is no charge for this program
Instructions for accessing the program will be sent prior to the event.
For additional information, please contact Madeleine Moulton at +1 212 506 2331 or email@example.com.