The 7th edition PERE Summit: New York 2012 returns to address the key drivers and topical concerns that will influence winning investments in a selective marketplace including:
- Will delicate improvements in macro-economic fundamentals benefit the market?
- With core yields pushed down to 5%, is it time to look elsewhere?
- Should investors ride multifamily returns higher or is now the time for an exit?
- How will the post-Eurozone crisis shake out and what will be the impacts in North America?
- Where should investors whet their appetites? Single-family strategies? RMBS? Student housing? Is it time to get creative?
- Have Chile and Colombia become the new stars of Latin American Real Estate?
- Will distressed investment opportunities ever appear en masse?
Date, Time & Location
November 8 - 9, 2012
The Sentry Center, New York, NY
For more information about this event, including a full agenda, or to register, please use the Register button below.
If you have questions, please contact Michelle DeAndrea at +1 312 701 8374 or email@example.com.