Over the past decade, regulations aimed at reducing carbon emissions and achieving energy security have promoted the market expansion of renewable energy derived from wind, solar, biomass, geothermal and hydropower. Tax incentives, meanwhile, have been employed to support renewable energy investment.
On October 18, 2012, please join Mayer Brown partners David Bloom and Jeffrey Davis as they address the following questions.
- Will tax incentives for renewable energy continue?
- What impact will the Historic Boardwalk Hall case have on structures used in renewable energy finance?
- Will renewable energy mandates at the state level continue?
- What impact will low natural gas prices have on renewable energy?
- What impact will integration costs and capacity back-up have on renewable energy?
- Can renewable energy remain competitive without the benefit of tax incentives and green mandates?
For additional information, please contact Madeleine Moulton at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 212 506 2331.