September 20, 2012
This program will bring leading government contract law practitioners and policy-makers together for an in-depth discussion of important business considerations involved in participating in this market, recent trends, and best practices for companies operating in the Federal government space.
What you will learn
- Insights regarding new and pending policy and regulatory changes and risks that contractors face
- What is happening with government “commercial” acquisition? Does that path still offer meaningful differences for providers of commercial items and services? What is the effect of recent changes on barriers to entry, including commercial item and GSA Schedule contracting?
- Overview of dispute resolution with the Federal government and what the judiciary sees as important recent decisions that the government contracting community should be following
- Transparency and reporting requirements - how much of your business information will be public and how will the new oversight board affect your business?
- Contract compliance and the False Claims Act - implications for contract management
- An understanding of government auditing of contractors following recent Congressional scrutiny, the prospect for a government-wide, Federal auditing agency, and the impact of the new business systems rule
- Implications of the intense focus on suspension and debarment
For more information please, click here.