PLI’s Fundamentals of Patent Prosecution 2012: A Boot Camp for Claim Drafting & Amendment Writing
June 13 – 15, 2012
New York, NY
PLI’s Fundamentals of Patent Prosecution 2012: A Boot Camp for Claim Drafting & Amendment Writing program is directed to patent attorneys, litigation attorneys and patent agents with or without a Patent Office registration number, or little patent experience. It will focus on the basics of claim drafting, patent application preparation and prosecution, as well as a review of recent developments in the law. A litigator’s perspective is also presented to show how drafting and prosecution can influence the development, and often the outcome, of subsequent patent litigation. The clinics offer a unique supplement to the kind of hands-on mentoring that senior attorneys are hard-pressed to provide to less-experienced attorneys and agents.
Topics to be covered:
- How to decide what elements of the invention should be included in the patent
- How to prosecute an application to result in allowance of an enforceable patent
- How to interview an Examiner
- How to use reissues, reexaminations and other post-issuance proceedings
- How to anticipate patent litigation issues during the patent prosecution process
Speaker: Michael A. Molano – “Litigation Issues”
For more information please, click here.