In the expanding world of social media, the rules are constantly changing. On May 16, please join Mayer Brown partner Michael Lackey for “Lawyers & Social Media: The Legal Ethics of Tweeting, Facebooking and Blogging.” This webinar will specifically address the following issues relevant to in-house counsel:
- Ethical issues to consider when attorneys use social networking sites, including “friending” issues
- The ethical hazards posed by blogging and engaging in other interactive online conduct and how to avoid them
- Responding to state and federal government enforcement actions and investigations pertaining to e-discovery and social media
- Reasons for and challenges in monitoring, preserving, collecting and producing information from social media
- Ethical strategies and forensic techniques for social media, e-discovery and litigation
One hour of professional responsibility CLE credit per webinar session.
There is no charge for this program
Instructions for accessing the program will be sent prior to the event.
Final Program in the Series
May 23 Avoiding Sand-Traps and Moguls: A Refresher Course for In-House Counsel
For additional information, please contact Madeleine Moulton at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 212 506 2331.