Post-Argument Panel Discussion
The Supreme Court Institute and the Federalist Society present a Post-Argument Panel Discussion of the following Affordable Care Act cases:
National Federation of Independent Business v. Sebelius, No. 11-393
Department of Health and Human Services v. Florida, No. 11-398
Florida v. Department of Health and Human Services, No. 11-400
- Andrew J. Pincus, Mayer Brown, Counsel for Constitutional Law Scholars, Amici Curiae
- Professor Randy Barnett, Georgetown University Law Center, Counsel for National Federation of Independent Business, Petitioner
- Robert A. Long, Covington & Burling LLP, Court-Appointed Amicus Curiae on the Anti-Injunction Act
- Patricia A. Millett, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP, Counsel for America’s Health Insurance Plans, et al., Amici Curiae
- Elizabeth B. Wydra, Constitutional Accountability Center, Counsel for State Legislators, Amici Curiae
- Professor Steven H. Goldblatt, Georgetown University Law Center
Please RSVP by March 27 to email@example.com.
For additional information, please contact Dori Bernstein at +1 202 662 9630 or firstname.lastname@example.org.