This conference will take place on Thursday 16 February 2012 from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Join us as from 8:15 a.m.
At Mayer Brown, 20 avenue Hoche, Paris VIIIème
The following items will be discussed:
- Under-capitalization – Assessment after a year of implementation and review of best practices
- What are the impacts of the regulation implemented in 2011 regarding security packages for the banks?
- How did this amendment impact the several renegociations in terms of financing these past months?
- Does the market overrate the real practical effect of these new rules?
- The new Carrez amendment - Review of the acquisition processes
- Who is affected by this amendment?
- Which transactions does it apply to?
- What are the practical precautions to ensure a strong position?
- The strengthening of tax inspection in groups under LBOs and their impact on acquisition transactions
- What are the tax services’ favourite themes regarding adjustment?
- How to protect yourself during the implementation of the transaction
This event will be led by the partners from Mayer Brown’s tax team: