The program includes a combination of presentations by information governance leaders and working sessions on cost analyses, program and organization models, practice benchmarks and leadership models. Participants will have the opportunity to learn from other leaders and work jointly with colleagues and peers on applying these tools and models in their own organization.
Topics to be covered:
- Economic impact of fractured governance across legal, records and IT
- Change improvement in information economics with an effective information governance program
- Information governance stakeholders, and charter and initiate an effective program
- Processes and establish responsibilities and accountability
- Processes and practice improvement in legal, records and IT to achieve sustainable governance
Anthony J. Diana
For more information and to register please, click here.