- Understanding the off-label marketing prohibition
- Activities prohibited under off-label marketing prohibition
- Current enforcement trends and what medical device manufacturers can learn from past investigations into pharmaceutical manufacturers off-label product marketing
- Recent government investigations/settlements with medical device manufacturers related to off-label product marketing
- How providers can be effected by medical device manufacturer off-label product marketing investigations
- Effective compliance program elements for both medical device manufacturers and healthcare providers to consider related to off-label product marketing
- Question and answer session focused on key questions submitted by attendees
Dr. Mark A. DeWyngaert
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
7:00 p.m. – 8:15 p.m. CET
6:00 p.m. – 7:15 p.m. GMT
1:00 p.m. – 2:15 p.m. EST
12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. CST
11:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. MST
10:00 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. PST
CLE credit is pending.
Instructions for accessing the program will be sent prior to the event.
For additional information, please contact Jean Shim at +1 202 263 3885 or email@example.com.
Learn more about Mayer Brown's White Collar Defense & Compliance group.
Learn more about Huron Consulting Group's Life Sciences practice.