2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. EDT
Why you should attend
Many companies have moved more than just their manufacturing overseas to China. Companies today also engage their product suppliers for other value-added services such as product design, tooling fabrication and engineering development and the contractual framework that governs their relationship must adequately protect their interests and should create incentives for the parties to work together as efficiently as possible. This webinar will focus on the issues associated with outsourcing these supply chain mission-critical service components in the Chinese context. Partner Geofrey Master will address the following:
- Overview of the players and their role(s) in the value chain — and manufacturing in Asia — context and trends
- How has the product supply / value chain evolved and what are some of the key risks and challenges emerging for product companies who use a full range of services from manufacturers in China today?
- What are some of the key opportunities to increase margins and mitigate cost increases?
- How should product companies manage key supplier deliverables, including tooling?
- What are best practice dispute avoidance and resolution strategies?
For more information and to register, please visit SIG’s website.