Why you should attend
Mayer Brown’s Business & Technology Sourcing practice is pleased to sponsor the Souring Interests Group’s (SIG) 2011 Regional Roundtable Program in Minneapolis. Partners Rebecca Eisner and Brad Peterson will be presenting a session on Major Outsourcing Developments in 2011 along with other relevant sourcing presenters, including Target, Allegis Group Services and Expense Management Solutions. There will also be a roundtable discussion after lunch where you will have the opportunity to share ideas with other sourcing, procurement and outsourcing executives. Topics include:
- Capturing Impact Through Indirect Sourcing
- Employer Branding for Contingent Staff
- Mitigating Supplier Risk: A Case Study of State Street Corporation’s RAMP Initiative
- Major Developments in Outsourcing in 2011
- Breakout Roundtable Discussions
- And so much more!
We would like to extend the invitation to our clients and friends to attend this complimentary program. If you would like to attend, please visit SIG’s web site.