A number of significant changes have taken place in the landscape of PRC tax law over the last two years. These changes will greatly affect international investors doing business in China and pose challenges to traditional tax planning techniques. Please join us as we discuss several of the significant changes that have taken place and offer potential solutions for the issues they raise. The webinar will cover:
- Determination of "beneficial ownership" in claiming tax treaty benefits for passive income
- Circular 698—Tax on the sale of a foreign company owning investments in China
- New tax rules for representative offices of foreign enterprises in China
- Higher tax costs for foreign companies providing services to Chinese companies
- A new form of investment for foreign investors—Foreign-invested partnership
- Tax-efficient investment structures for European and US investors
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. CEST
4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. BST
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EDT
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. CDT
9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. MDT
8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. PDT
CLE credit is pending.
Instructions for accessing the program will be sent prior to the event.
For additional information, please contact LeeAnn Webster at +1 312 701 8185 or email@example.com.