General Building Plans (GBP) application is one of the most fundamental steps before a developer can develop/redevelop its land. It is therefore important to know more about how GBP applications are processed pursuant to the Buildings Ordinance (BO) and closely follow up with updated policy of the Building Authority (BA) and development of relevant case law. The seminar will give an overview on GBP applications under Buildings Ordinance, with special highlight on the following topics which will be illustrated with case studies:
- Procedures for submissions of General Building Plans
- Relevant date for BA to consider Building Plans
- Detailed analysis of Grounds of Disapproval under s.16(1) of the BO
- Building Appeals:Procedures and BA's new approach in handling appeals
- Matters subsequent to Building Plans
- New policy on the requirement to prove Ownership/Realistic Prospect of Control of a site
- 2-Year Validity Period of Exemption/Modifications
Date & Time
Monday, 27 June 2011
Registration and Sandwich Lunch
12:45 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
18th Floor, Prince's Building
10 Chater Road, Central
The seminar is free of charge; however, due to limited seating, registrations are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
For additional information, please contact Cherry Yau at email@example.com or +852 2843 4427.
Learn more about our Real Estate Group.