Join us on Thursday, April 7, 2011 for the latest of our targeted discussions on Current Developments in US Infrastructure. We will focus on what’s happening now in asset classes, financing, deal structures and politics. Topics will include:
- Is LA’s Ontario proposal the new wave in airport privatization?
- Is lottery privatization coming back?
- How much mass transit PPP are we likely to see?
- Is high speed rail going to happen in America?
- Is there any hope for public parking?
- How is financing affected by the end of BABs, the current state of TIFIA and prospects for a new surface transportation bill?
- Does the possibility of Chapter 9 municipal bankruptcy affect deal structuring?
- Is New York ready for PPP? Is California still in the game?
Mayer Brown New York Office
New York, NY 10019
Learn more about our Infrastructure practice.