10:00 – 11:00 AM ET
The “Facing the Legal Dangers of Social Media” webinar will focus on challenging social media issues in the legal industry, including the good and the bad of employees and social media monitoring online content and combating negatives; preserving privilege and avoiding inadvertent contact with advisories online.
- Facing the Legal Dangers of Social Media
- The Crossroads of Technology and Technique: New Approaches for Driving Revenue from Your Most Important Clients
- Information Governance: Managing your Information to Reduce the Costs of Discovery
- Advanced Technologies Changing the Legal Industry
- Frontiers of E-Discovery: What you Need to Know about Predictive Coding
- Addressing and Assessing the Risks of Moving to the Cloud
- Back to the Future: The Most Important 2010 E-Discovery Cases, and a Look Ahead to 2011
Michael E. Lackey, Jr.
Click here for more information and to register.