This seminar is designed to provide counsel with the understanding necessary to advise clients on state, federal and international e-discovery strategic and technology issues. Attendees will learn practical strategies that can be used when called upon to provide guidance on e-retention policies or e-discovery. Covered topics include:
- Current developments and best practices emerging under e-discovery law
- How early e-discovery choices impact the life of a case
- Strategies for conducting a cost-effective review and production of electronic documents
- How e-discovery impacts electronic data management
- Developing e-discovery issues surrounding cutting-edge technologies
- Beyond the federal rules: the intersection of federal, state, and international e-discovery
- E-discovery ethical considerations
Washington partner Michael E. Lackey, Jr., will be speaking on the Cooperating with Opposing Counsel: The 26(f) Conference and Beyond panel at 1:45 p.m.
To learn more about this event, click here.