The Advanced E-Discovery Institute offers an opportunity to focus on the issues of today's legal climate with professionals from across the country. Topics covered will include:
- E-Discovery Case Law Update
- Evidence, Authenticity and Admissibility
- Early Evidence Assessment and Strategies for Search, Retrieval and Review
- Handling E-Discovery in Class Actions and in Large Complex Cases
- Technology Focus - Databases
- Ethics Game Show: Some Real World "E-thical" Issues
- The Business of E-Discovery
Washington, DC partner Michael E. Lackey, Jr. will be a panelist for the Handling E-Discovery in Class Actions and in Large Complex Cases session from 4:30-5:30 p.m. on Thursday, November 18th.
For more information about this event or to register, please click here.