As in previous years, many representatives of German business and politics as well as academics working in this field will be taking advantage of the TSI Congress 2010 to exchange professional views and experience. For the first time the congress will also feature an investor stream in English language with selected topics for investors.
At the TSI Congress 2010 the aim is to look at the current issues of importance to the German credit and securitization markets in the light of occurrences in the international financial markets and of economic and regulatory developments.
Conference topics are:
- Current regulations and their impact on the credit and securitization markets
- Opportunities for credit and securitization market investors, particularly in connection with German securitization transactions
- Quality features and performance of German transactions and asset classes
- Lessons to be learned from the financial crisis for government, the banking sector and investors
- Developments at the banks and in corporate finance
- Equity management and risk management in connection with securitization options
It would our pleasure to meet you on the occasion of this congress either at our booth on the ground floor or at one of the workshops/discussion forums, at which Mayer Brown will actively participate:
Andreas Lange, partner in Mayer Brown's Frankfurt office, will be a panelist on the discussion about "Umsetzung CRD II und III in deutsches Recht - die neuen KWG Änderungen", on October 7 at 2 p.m.
Dr. Ralf Hesdahl, partner in Mayer Brown's Frankfurt office, will be a panelist on the discussion about "Leasingfinanzierung und Verbriefung von Leasingforderungen" on October 7 at 3.45 p.m. and
Dr. Ingo Kleutgens, partner in Mayer Brown's Frankfurt office, will co-present the session "Tax affairs in the German securitization market - current developments, prospects and topics" (Workshop in English language), on October 7 at 4.45 p.m.