PLI's White Collar Crime 2010: Prosecutors and Regulators Speak program will provide attendees the background and tools necessary to spot the current issues in defending white collar cases and civil enforcement actions, develop workable risk management processes and implement effective defense strategies. Topics covered will include:
- Current enforcement priorities, including an assessment of trends and significant cases over the past year
- The impact of a major reorganization and new policies at the SEC
- How to navigate through parallel investigations involving the SEC and criminal authorities
- Update on enforcement trends under the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- New procedural developments in white collar practice, including an assessment of the DOJ's new Brady guidelines and an update on sentencing strategies
New York partner, Hector Gonzalez will be speaking on the International Enforcement - What Does a U.S. Lawyer
Need to Know? panel starting at 2:45 p.m.