8:00 am to 5:30 pm
Cloud computing is the next big thing in corporate information technology. It offers companies the prospect of cost savings, agility, creativity, innovation and simplicity. Many companies have begun to adopt some form of cloud computing already. However, cloud computing will create both operational and compliance risks. Those risks can best be properly identified, assessed and mitigated now, at the start of adoption, through effective contracting and compliance efforts.
Law Seminars International has assembled a distinguished faculty to provide insights and practical solutions for companies using cloud computing services. We will start with industry leaders describing how cloud computing works, why companies will buy cloud computing services, and predictions for the future of this breakthrough set of technologies. Then, leading outside and inside counsel will describe the contracting and compliance challenges and how to help companies meet them.
- Today's opportunities and risks in cloud computing
- Technical, operational and financial issues
- Risks in data flows between different national jurisdictions
- Export controls on technology moving to different national jurisdictions
- Contracting for cloud computing
- Records retention policies for the cloud
- Discovery and litigation issues
- Building a global business on the cloud
For additional information or to register, please visit lawseminars.com.